Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Strongest Summer Muscle

by Kris Pitcher

September has brought cool fall mornings. I had to turn the heat on in the car, and I can tell it's time to adjust my wardrobe. But before I do, I can't help but share my strongest summer muscle.

Spending the summer prepping for a contest kept me busy working lots of muscles...but these were not forgotten. These were primarily worked, well, at work.

I'm talking about my feet. See, with all the trips to the bathroom and the requisite summer mules or sandals...you've got to keep your shoes on when you flush. Crickets? It's true!

The last thing you want is to lose a shoe in the bowl! And we don't have those fancy self-flushing type of toilets where I work, you have to flush yourself. Keeping your shoe on while you do takes a certain strength in the foot.

So, the summer did not go by without notice that my feet are strong. That's all I'm saying. We need to stop and give ourselves credit now and then for the progress we're making. I'm taking full credit on this one.

Flush away ladies! Notice how strong those feet are? Not a chance we're losing a shoe in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment