Friday, November 15, 2013

Pb & J Oatmeal

by Kris Pitcher

I'm not one for recipes, you know that. Unless I'm baking, I just kind of "wing" it. But here is a great recipe to fix your boring oatmeal. Now, ask your coach if this fits in your plan. It doesn't even fit in my offseason plan, but I can have it as a treat now and then.

PB & J Oatmeal
  • 1/4 c rolled oats
  • 1/4 c berries
  • 1/2 c water
  • 1/2 schoop protein powder
  • 1 T powdered peanut butter
  • 1 T all-natural peanut butter
Microwave berries for 30 seconds, remove and smash with a fork. Add oats, water, protein powder and powdered peanut butter. Microwave the mixture for 2 1/2 minutes. Stir and top with peanut butter. Yum!

Serves 1; 317 calories; 12.7g fat; 29.4g carbs; 23.6g protein

This recipe comes from bodybuilding.com - there are lots there. You don't have to reinvent the wheel people. It's all out there. Make your breakfast a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment