Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Got Flashed!

by Kris Pitcher

I got flashed this summer. I didn't ask for it to happen. In fact, I wasn't even aware it happened until after. To be honest...I didn't even realize it was possible.

And I haven't been the same since! My husband had to explain what had happened. I was so clueless. Did you know there is a computer inside your car telling your engine to under perform? Lame! So, my husband had mine "flashed".

What? What did you think I was talking about?

Now, in my unassuming car I can race people off the line, jockey people into their lanes on the freeway and basically wreak havoc in my own 40-something kind of way. I'm high performance!

I guess what I'm wondering is what's telling you to under perform? What's holding you back? What "programming" will it take to get you to meet your high performance potential?

All valid questions as the days get darker, colder and shorter. We stack on the sweaters and hide for the duration of the winter. Heck I've pretty much stopped shaving my legs...

OK, I haven't, but things can turn ugly over the winter as the holidays are about to begin in pure domino fashion and the eating begins. Now is as good a time as any for you to get "flashed"! Why not kick up your performance when it matters?

The excuses are already building...Halloween is just around the corner. This candy is really for the kids. November starts on a Thursday - no one starts a plan on a Thursday. I'll wait until after Thanksgiving...pretty soon it's the New Year and you haven't shaved your legs!

Ugly. Turn up your performance now. No use in waiting. I'm certainly not waiting. I can't! Not with all this horsepower! Stay right except to pass, we've been flashed!



No comments:

Post a Comment