Friday, May 13, 2011

The Ultimate Power Nap

by Kris Pitcher

I was recently reminded of something I used to know. So, I thought I'd pass it along in case you forgot it too. My memory failing me might have something to do with not sleeping very well. What better time to talk about the power nap!

Getting adequate sleep is critical to your health. We can all agree on that. How much is enough? Well, experts agree we need 7-8 hours each night. Many of us don't get nearly enough.

The power nap will have you recharged in no time flat, ready to take on the world...or at least make it through the second half of your day. Find yourself a quiet place to lay down.

Get yourself a cold cup of coffee or tea, gulp it down, and hit the sack for 20 minutes. The caffeine will begin to hit you as your 20 minutes is up and you'll have gotten some z's and will wake refreshed.

Power up to power through your day with a fresh mind and you'll be unstoppable. There isn't much to it, the power nap is 20 minutes of bliss I could use for sure! This isn't one to file away, it's one to put into practice. Let's all take the ultimate power nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment