Friday, May 25, 2012

Flush Fat Fast!

by Kris Pitcher

I'm just going to tell you how I feel. I'm not going to sugar coat this. I have a BIG problem with the word "flush". This a big marketing scam and it really chaps my hide.

It's not because I think you're not smart, but you're not smart enough to know that you cannot flush fat from your body. Well, that didn't come out right.

When someone tells you that you can flush the fat from your body, doesn't it just sound like you can drink their lemon minted water and the fat will literally wash from your insides right out into the toilet?

Maybe I'm not the smart one here, because I could be sitting on a PILE of cash if I was willing to tell you that you could do just that. But. I'm. Not.

Flush is a marketing word. When we hear it we think of ease, of simplicity, of rebirth. We don't think of countless hours of cardio and eating a healthy nutritional plan. We think of having the fat simply washed from our body. Easy.

Physiology doesn't work that way. In fact, it sounds so easy that I could flush it away today and then eat garbage and gain my comfort fat right back just to flush it away again. Right? It's about the mentality of washing it away rather than working it away.

We can make fat disappear. It takes a commitment to your nutrition and to your exercise. It takes a change in your mental philosophy about food, and how and why you eat. It takes a life time of lifestyle changes. Don't get flushed...

No comments:

Post a Comment