Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eat Your Heart Out!

by Kris Pitcher

I've given this a lot of thought in the last few days. I would be L-Y-I-N-G if I told you I didn't miss eating certain things. I MISS EATING CERTAIN THINGS! So, I thought...why not tell you some of them.

almonds, peanut butter, sugar-free gum, diet soda, a tuna sandwich with cheese, pizza, ice cream, soft serve ice cream, an Angus burger, sushi, salami, a sandwich on rustic bread, a cupcake, berries, banana, any fruit really, a burrito, sour cream on anything, home made pie, the fruit cake in the freezer, a bowl of Pho, mango sorbet, more sushi, bacon, my chocolate chocolate chip bacon cookies, dried fruit, red peppers, tacos from the actual Mexican place, my mother-in-law's baba rum cake, a glass of champagne, raisin toast with jam, and a really good brownie...



That's all I can bring myself to recollect. I'm nearly paralyzed and I'm going to go eat 4 oz. of something delicious. These things will all be there when I'm done...in great moderation! I know I'm not missing out on much of anything that can't wait until I reach my goal. Now, eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment