Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fooled!

by Kris Pitcher

I'm not much for trickery. I don't like to be fooled...and I don't get anything out of playing tricks on people. So April Fool's Day comes and goes with no "to do" at our house. But when he said, "Is this potatoes?" I knew I had tricked him.

One of my favorite food "tricks" is cauliflower mash. It's easy as pie and it really does taste and feel like mashed potatoes. All you do is take your bag of frozen cauliflower and cook according to the package instructions.

Place it in your Cuisinart and mix with a touch of water, and a teaspoon or so of chicken bullion to taste. I added some wasabi for a hidden kick. Whip it up and you have a fools helping of piping hot cauliflower mash! I love it!

Enjoy your mash and eat it too with this April Fool's helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment