Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Valentine,

by Kris Pitcher

Dear Valentine,
You are amazing and I am so glad to be spending my life with you! I am so proud of your sense of self and of the way you feel so self-assured. Your strength of self shows in the way you walk.

It shows in the way you laugh and in the way you speak. It shows in the way you share your sense of humor. Your strength shows in the way you share yourself with the ones you love.

Your strength shows in the way you care for yourself. In the way you value your body and your soul. Your strength shows in the way you are unwilling to give yourself anything but the best.

It shows in the way you go after what you want in life. Your strength of character shows in the way you treat yourself and others. And it shows in the way you see yourself too.

Dear Valentine, on this day, love yourself the way I love you...with my entire being. Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment