Monday, November 15, 2010

Fitting In

by Kris Pitcher

Where do I fit in?
For many people dealing with weight management, feelings of wanting to fit in are a constant under riding current. Having the right things, living in the right place, wearing the right clothes, and being the right size. Never really feeling like I fit in, this has been something I've given a lot of thought to. The challenge becomes the exhaustive battle, the ongoing struggle...for something you'll never have.

Internally you fight, you beat yourself up, you eat, you don't eat. But what you may not realize is...IT does not exist. Wandering aimlessly, it's impossible to even identify what you're looking for. What are you looking for? You are looking for happiness. When I fit in, I will be happy.

Try this resolution on for size. Want what you have. Your search is over. Happiness is where you are right now! It isn't some other place, in some other clothes, or some other size...it's right now. Have you been missing it because you've been wandering...aimlessly?

My point is if you allow yourself that feeling of happiness now, you will do the things you need to do and want to do in order to meet what ever goals you have. You will have the motivation to move forward, and stop fighting. You already fit in, and so do I. I always have, right where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment