- Eye liner is hard: As I've been practicing my stage look, I have determined...eye liner is hard. One side is easy, but matching the other side to the first is very difficult.
- I can grow a lot of hair in a week: I don't have/take time to shave my legs during the week. My mornings are precision timed and leg shaving doesn't fit. By Friday morning...I'm glad I'm light haired.
- Things are gathering in a pile: My contest "stuff" is gathering itself in a pile on the bathroom counter. Nails, make-up, lashes...when you get all this stuff together - it takes a lot to look so pretty.
- Squasholi does not exist: I had a dream that my sister put me in charge of taking a vegetable out of the oven. When it was done I stood in front of the oven and ate it. All of it. It was a long stalked broccoli where the stalk was filled with an orange squash. I woke in a panic.
- Did I stop at that stop sign?
- I LOVE pickles right now: When a pickle is a treat, you are a competitor.
- I'm searching my belly for new veins each day: My belly button remains in it's proper position, but new parts of my vascular system become visible each day. I shouldn't do this in my office...
- My mouth waters for sugar free gum: I'm going to try some of these fancy dessert flavors everyone loves after my contest. I have fish breath. Bad. Sorry everyone.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Random Thoughts of a Competitor
by Kris Pitcher