There are many reasons to work with a personal trainer and here are just a few.
- You want to see results - if you haven't been able to make progress on your own it's time to seek a professional who can assess what you're doing and put together a comprehensive plan.
- You don't know where to start - there is a lot of information to know & it can be overwhelming. A personal trainer can get you started on a plan at an appropriate level for you.
- You're bored with your same old workout - if you need a bit of change a trainer can help you add variety to your program. Change is critical to progression, and progression is critical to you seeing results.
- You need to be challenged - your trainer dreams up new ways to challenge you and can't wait to incorporate new exercises into your workout. Your trainer is also going to push you to reach new levels.
- You want to learn to exercise on your own - your trainer can teach you how to take the basics and make progressions in order to change your routine. Learning some basics about biomechanics and exercise science with the help of a trainer can take the self starter a long way.
- You need accountability and motivation - your appointment and personal investment will get you to the gym. Having someone to be accountable to is just what many of us need.
- You have a specific injury, illness or condition - your personal trainer has the knowledge to create a safe and effective program for your specific needs. Whether you have lupus, MS, or chronic shoulder pain, your trainer has the know how to help you make progress for a healthier quality of life.
- You're training for a sport or event - if you have a goal in mind a trainer can put together a plan to get you to "race day". There are many components to consider for athletes and a trainer can help get the beginner or the advanced athlete to their best on competition day.
- You want supervision and support during your workout - exercising with proper form is important to making progress and staying safe. Having someone to assist during our workout is really important for many of us. Having that positive supportive person by our side can make all the difference.
- You want to workout at home - if you have equipment you haven't been using, don't know how to use, or you just want to work out at home - a trainer can bring the workout to you. They can provide the structure you need in the convenience of your home. This is a great solution for a lot of people. A trainer can even help you set up your home gym.
Whether you want to work with someone on an ongoing basis, or for just a few sessions there are many benefits to working with a personal trainer. If you're interested in online nutritional consultation/coaching/program design from anywhere on the planet, or personal training locally in Spokane USA - don't hesitate to contact Jacques Pitcher, at Team Pitcher.