Monday, February 14, 2011

Light Hearted

by Kris Pitcher

Mostly Unknown, a few light hearted quotes for Valentine's Day. May your heart be full of love and gratitude! I especially like the last one, and I hope it's the gift you'll give yourself...

Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends.

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence?

Life itself is the proper binge. - Julia Child

Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks.

Food has replaced sex in my life; now, I can't even get into my own pants.

I think I just ate my willpower.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

I'm in shape. Round is a shape...isn't it?

You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought if you realized how seldom they do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

Choice is a gift given to everyone. It is a powerful gift that can change your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment