Monday, January 16, 2012

Never Miss A Bliss!

by Kris Pitcher

I thought I'd point out a few features and do-dads I've added to the blog over time. Did you know Fitness Bliss will come right to your doorstep?

Well, virtually. You can register to have it come right to your email. You might have enough email for a small nation and that is the LAST thing you'd ever do. But, it's one way to make sure you never miss your Bliss. I'm not going to do anything with your email address. I won't send you offers for pharmaceuticals, or dating services, or lottery winnings out of country. You'll just get "Fitness Bliss With Kris".

Another thing you will see are banners along the right hand side. If you're gonna shop, why not shop here. A click through from my blog will get me a piece of the action when you shop with the companies. Bodybuilding com, Brooks, ebags, luminosity brain games, Chinese Laundry, Body Candy, Ice Wraps, Uniform City, Design A Shirt, and Protein Factory. There's something for everyone.

I have an affiliate status with these folks and if you shop with them I get a few cents to help support my writing habit. If you're shopping at any of those companies anyway, why not throw me a bone? Check out the banners, and click through. Happy shopping!

Did you know you can tweet me? Sure, on the right hand side of the blog if you scroll down you can "Share". Sharing is nice. You can tweet, or repost and share with your friends so when you're smiling to yourself, they'll know why.

There's my shameless self-promotion of the century. I'd love to increase my reader base and share my sparkling, hilarious sense of humor and great knowledge with more people this year.

And to do that, I need your help. Spread the love, share the blog. And above all, thank you for being such great readers. I love hearing your feedback - it truly keeps me writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment