Thursday, July 26, 2012

How's Prep Going?

by Kris Pitcher

I thought I'd give you a little update and insight into how my contest prep is going. I tend to fly under the radar and it's been a while since I've let you know what I'm up to. So, here you go!

cardio during a party at a friend's house, no joke!
The Night of Champions is 8 1/2 weeks out. My progress is right on track and I'm excited to see what I bring to the stage. News is traveling fast...and people are asking me if I'm competing. It's no secret. Yes I'm competing!

Something SUPER exciting happened to me a while back. I entered a contest to win a sponsored suit by CJ's Elite - the top suit designer in the industry. AND I WON! So, look out for a different level of polish to my package this year. Dazzle! Bling! Sparkle! WOW!

Life is getting more simplified. Cardio. Eat. Lift. Cardio. Sleep. Work. Repeat. That's contest prep in a nutshell. Each week we watch my body change and we make adjustments to my meals or my cardio. Or neither. Or both. It's dynamic.

doing cardio in my new Impact tank...
I've selected my posing music and I'm working on my routine. It doesn't count for scoring, so it's one of the things that usually gets pushed to the last minute. Not this year! What else...

I have to work some traveling into my prep. That's always a challenge. But I'm a pro at it and have my system down. Rambling...you can see it's kind of super basic. I'm focused and excited.

I'll give you a few updates as the weeks wind down. But...it's kinda boring? Plus, I'm not going to tell you all the secret details! Eight weeks will fly by - does this diet seem easy to you?! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment