Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Will Pull This Blog Over!

by Kris Pitcher

Listen Missy, I have listened with an open mind, an open heart and open ears. And I will tell you something...it's time to quit talking and start delivering. And don't you cross me with another whinny excuse, because I will pull this blog over!

You're tired, you've been sick. You're busy, you've got shopping to do. You're sad, you can't get it together. You ate your arm off last night and now you have to stay on the elliptical all day long.

Guess what! You. Are. In. Control. Period. I know it's hard. I know life is stressful. You've had a loss, change, marriage, death, divorce, new cat, lost dog...fill in the blank. Life happens all around us. Emotional eating can consume us, or we can decide to be in control.

It's not that easy Kris! Well, guess what...it is just that easy. You are the only one who can make these decisions for yourself. You are the only one who can decide how to handle and react to life's stress. Oh...you know what's coming next...

One of the greatest stress reducers is exercise. Exercise and eating right put you in a cycle of feeling good. Feeling good helps you make good decisions. One good decisions leads to another, and another, and so on.

There might be days when you have to recommit several times, making a better decision. And that's OK. You're human.

No more complaining. Yes, your butt is getting chunky, your stomach is mushy & your thighs are jiggly. It's time to step up your game. And if I hear another whimper or a whine I will pull this blog over and...OK I'll listen. But you know what I'm going to say. And along with it, I'll always be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment