Friday, March 9, 2012

Does This Make Me Look Fat? What Women Want to Hear

by Kris Pitcher

This question has ruined marriages, stopped dates before they started, caused tears, fights, and probably heart attacks. It's the worst question a man can hear. It makes his ears ring, his eyes go blind and causes stuttering.

It's a bad question to ask. Ladies! Please stop asking this question! Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to tell you what women want to hear when they ask this question. But ladies, you have to promise you will not ask this bee's nest of a question any more.

Women want to hear:
  • Your curves are in just the right places.
  • I love the way your body looks.
  • Your shape is just the way I like it.
  • You look sexy when you walk.
  • I love the way you feel next to me.
  • You look best when you're wearing nothing from your closet.
  • Your figure is just right.
  • You feel perfect in my arms.
  • I want you to feel comfortable no matter what size you are.
  • I love you, I love your body, but I love you.
  • I wish you'd wait longer to get dressed.
  • The way your body looks makes me feel sexy.
  • I want to be next to you for the rest of my life.
Get it? If you're not saying this stuff to your lady...she's not feeling confident, or sexy, and she's getting dressed real fast. In fact, she's asking you, "Does this make me look fat?" And you know you're in trouble.

So, we have a deal. Ladies - we are not going to ask this question. And guys - we are going to start saying how we feel about our ladies. One tip though, don't say them all at once. Sprinkle them like seasoning. Now you know, what women want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment